The GPS-enabled vehicle tracking system ensures
- Real-time tracking and monitoring of vehicles idle or on-the-move
- This feature is extremely handy for fleet managers as it helps them keep a close eye on the vehicles to avoid abuse or unplanned movement.
- Easy to deploy as a standalone system or can be integrated into existing systems as and when required.
- Completely configurable and scalable to meet a wide range of requirements.
The solution encompasses
- Vehicle Location Tracking
- Speed management
- Route Planning
- Driver Management
Real Time Tracking
- GPS Tracking devices are enabled with real-time monitoring
- Location of the vehicles is tracked on the map as it moves from point to point.
- The GPS location of your vehicle is displayed on a map along with vehicle speed if the vehicle is moving.
- The current state of the vehicle like moving, parked since or idle is shown using map markers.
- You can track all the trips made by the vehicle graphically on the map.
- Information such as kilometres travelled, stoppages, idling, and average speed is displayed.
- Over speeding stretches are highlighted on the map and option to replay the entire trip.
Depending on need there are several alerts that can be configured: Idling Alert, Stoppage Alert, Tampering Alert, Over-speeding Alert etc.
Can create geographical boundaries called Geo fences on the map around a landmark.
Historical Reports and Dashboard summary
- For most businesses where medium to large fleets involved, access to location and event reports provides high ROI.
- Fleet managers can track and analyse information on their vehicles up to 90 days in the past and make informed decisions that could positively impact their business.
- Comprehensive set of graphical reports.
- Customized reports etc.
- Vehicle running status i.e. 10 Running 7 Ideal 4 Not-running
- Display alerts for taking action
- For management to view summary and detailed reports .
Vehicle Location Tracking
Real-time location tracking of the vehicle
Driver Performance Analysis
Report can be used for such analysis
- Safety: Speeding, hard braking, harsh acceleration etc.
- Economy: Unproductive idle time and unnecessary fuel used etc.
- Productivity: Late start, late/early on delivery site and time on site etc.
TRACKING PANEL FEATURES
Accurate positioning of GPS Trackers
Current Engine Status and Remotely Cut-Off
Get AC status and its report
Get fuel filling and theft alerts
Temperature level and graph
Emergency SOS Alerts to registered users
Camera Pictures and RFID Log Book
Two Way Communication